August 2022 – Spanish Immersion with Travel & Activities
Fly into LIR on August 2 and get your free shuttle to the Hilton Garden Inn.
Day 2 Beach Trip and Waterfalls
- We will have a morning orientation over breakfast and then depart for Hermosa Beach, Guanacaste.
- We will spend a few hours at the beach and you can enjoy a fresh seafood lunch at La Casita del Marisco.
- Then we’ll head to Llano de Cortes Waterfall for some bathing there.
- After we dry off, we’ll head up to Tilarán, making a couple stops to take pictures! We’ll have a brief orientation to the Spanish Immersion Program and get you settled in with your host families. Option in the evening to attend Christian Women’s Group in Spanish.
We will have a brown bag lunch and head to ziplining over waterfalls. As an alternative, participants can select sloth trail, chocolate farm, or horseback riding to the waterfall.
Explore the town of La Fortuna and have a vegan/organic dinner then check-in to our hotel at Los Lagos Hotel, Spa & Resort to enjoy the hot springs.
Day 8 Mud Bath at Simbiosis Spa
- After buffet breakfast at the hotel, and last dip in the pools/hot springs, we will head back along the lake for lunch at Tinajas.
- Drive to Guachipelin for their Relaxation Package.
- We’ll enjoy a farm to table dinner at the Hacienda and then head to Hilton Garden Inn to prepare for your trip home the next morning.
Day 9 Hasta Luego!
The negative COVID test requirement has been rescinded. You are free to return home, no problem. Let us know if you’d like to come back for our longer, more involved immersion program July 2023.
Click here for more detailed Day-to-Day Itinerary and Payment Information.