This workshop serves as a prerequisite for the Conversational Series. The Spanish Basics workshop covers the following competencies:
- Greetings and Niceties
- Question words
- Days of the Week
- Months of the Year
You will be amazed at the innovative tools we have developed to tap into every learning modality: oral, visual, kinesthetic. Our 25 years of language teaching experience has enabled us to integrate theory into practical application. We won’t bore you with the theory, but you will find yourself learning, speaking and understanding in a full-immersion 3-hour Spanish workshop.
You will able to take the tools home to continue practicing and we will provide you with websites so you can hear the pronunciation for each of the seven competencies.
2019 Schedule (Classes are added according to requests).
- Saturday, January 5, 1-4 p.m.
- Saturday, January 12, 1-4 p.m.
- Saturday, March 30, 9:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 18, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept 7, 1-4 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept 28, 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 2, 5:30-8:00 p.m. (added as a make-up session).
- Contact us to receive invoice. Payment is due upon receipt of invoice – no later than 7 days before class.
- Or, you can make a payment through our Square Store.
Class will be cancelled if we do not have a minimum number of students a week before the scheduled class date, so please check with us before making a last minute payment.