Terms and Conditions: We offer an innovative, immersion-based teaching method. In order to meet the needs of all participants, we must adhere to a class cancellation policy.
- Contracts: If we have set up a separate contract with your business or corporation, that contract will over-ride our general policy.
- “Personal” or other non-contractual classes: If you are taking a class or workshop as an individual such as a conversation series or a basic workshop or other workshop under the “personal” category, the following terms apply:
Registration and Cancellation Policies:
- Because there are administrative tasks necessary to ensure your materials are prepared timely, registration and payment is due 7 days before a start date.
- Late registrations will be considered on a case-by-case basis and may result in an additional $75 administrative fee.
- All payments are fully refundable up to 48 hours after they have been made. After 48 hours, payments are non-refundable, however rescheduling is permitted once. After a reschedule, payment is forfeited.
Workshops and Class Policies:
UPDATED TERMS DURING COVID:
Classes missed with less than 12 hours’ notice for reasons other than illness or emergency will not be credited. During this era of video classes, exceptions will be made for technical difficulties. Please notify Gina of any technical difficulties as soon as they are known. Text to: 408-348-5268.
Sessions missed due to illness will be credited, if you notify Habla Language Services the morning of. Classes cancelled less than 3 hours prior to scheduled time will not be credited.
- Cancellation and payment policies as noted above apply.
- Habla Language Services does its best to accommodate scheduled vacations or time off. Once the calendar is set, a missed class is considered a forfeited class. We strive to accommodate your location and schedule and therefore, will not be able to conduct “make-up” sessions, except in the event of illness or emergency.
- If you must withdraw from the series, once the series has begun, we will do our best to reschedule you in another series of the same level. However, the Conversational Series is complicated to reschedule and may result in extensive delay.
- If you are sick, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO CLASS. Notify Habla Language Services as soon as possible, and you will be credited for the missed class.
- Tutoring sessions and private lessons are billed monthly. Payment should be received no later than the first class session of each month. We appreciate 30 days’ notice if you are planning to discontinue regularly scheduled tutoring sessions or private lessons.
- Our schedules are very complicated and it is challenging to make up a missed private lesson. If you need to reschedule a class, please let us know a week ahead. At the tutoring session is the best time to compare calendars and plan for the next week if a variation to schedule is necessary. Classes missed with less than 12 hours’ notice for reasons other than illness or emergency will not be credited.
- Sessions missed due to illness will be credited, if you notify Habla Language Services the morning of. Classes cancelled less than 3 hours prior to scheduled time, will not be credited.
Habla Language Services reserves the right to cancel a class/workshop or to schedule a substitute instructor in the event of illness, injury, or emergency. Contact us for any questions regarding our policy.