SEMI-PRIVATE ESL CLASSES
These classes are extremely small and delivered by an expert, experienced instructor. Cost for the class is $35/session per person. Classes are billed at the beginning of each month. Contact us to register.
Si usted quiere aprender ingles, ofrecemos clases via Zoom. Los grupos son muy pequeños de 2-6 personas. Tenemos una clase para principiantes que empieza el 30 de septiembre de 2020 y se reune por medio de Zoom los miercoles de 2:00-3:00 de la tarde. Contáctenos para más información.
- ESL 1: We are using the Ventures 1 Student book and Workbook. Starts Sept. 30, 2020 and meets Wednesdays 2:00-3:00 p.m. PDT via Zoom.
- ESL 2: Must be familiar with "to be" and present tense verbs. We will be using Basic English Grammar 3rd Edition by Azar and Hagen and the accompanying workbook. And also Practice Makes Perfect: English Conversation, Premium Second Edition. We will be working on the past tense. Contact us to get a class started via Zoom.
Ms. Covello has taught ESL and Business Communication for the following school districts and agencies:
- Sharon Heights Golf and Country Club (English for Cooks, English for Wait Staff)
- EastSide Union High School District (San Jose, Adult Education ESL )
- Fremont Union High School District (Cupertino, Adult Education ESL)
- SweetWater Unified School District (National City, Adult Education ESL)
- San Diego Community College District (Vocational ESL and Business Communication)
- University of Phoenix Essentials of College English)
- Los Angeles Unified School District (Bilingual Elementary Education)
- U.S. Peace Corps (English for Tourism)