SEMI-PRIVATE ESL CLASSES
These classes are extremely small and delivered by an expert, experienced instructor. Cost for the class is $30/session per person. Classes are billed at the beginning of each month. Contact us to register.
Si usted quiere aprender ingles, ofrecemos clases en el día o noche en 95128. Para principiantes, tenemos clases los miercoles a las 10:00 de la mañana o a las 8:00 de la noche. Los grupos son muy pequeños de 2-6 personas. Cóntactenos para más información.
- ESL 1: Mondays 8-9 p.m. We will start with the basics and will be using the Four Corners textbook and workbook.
- ESL 2: Tuesdays, 7-8 p.m. Must be familiar with "to be" and present tense verbs. We will be using Basic English Grammar 3rd Edition by Azar and Hagen and recommend the accompanying workbook. And also Practice Makes Perfect: English Conversation, Premium Second Edition. We will be working on the past tense. Class starts July 11, 2017.
Ms. Covello has taught ESL and Business Communication for the following school districts and agencies:
- Sharon Heights Golf and Country Club (English for Cooks, English for Wait Staff)
- EastSide Union High School District (San Jose, Adult Education ESL )
- Fremont Union High School District (Cupertino, Adult Education ESL)
- SweetWater Unified School District (National City, Adult Education ESL)
- San Diego Community College District (Vocational ESL and Business Communication)
- University of Phoenix Essentials of College English)
- Los Angeles Unified School District (Bilingual Elementary Education)
- U.S. Peace Corps (English for Tourism)