We offer top-notch business writing services in both Spanish and English including:
• Company Naming
Habla Language Services now offers company naming. We have named our own company as well as XSELLerate Sales, and Fresh Air Coaching. Contact us to name your business.
Here’s what we do for you:
1. Interview you to get an idea of what you do.
2. Research the potential name(s) in the US Trademark database to make sure it is not already reserved.
3. Research possible domain names to confirm what is available.
4. Submit an idea that is satisfactory to you and reserve your domain.
• Résumé Writing and Formatting
Using action verbs, and highlighting accomplishments, we produce résumés that generate results and we specialize in highlighting experience for clients who are changing careers. Click here for samples.
• Proofreading Originals or Translations
Companies such as Charles Schwab, Inc. and various small businesses have trusted us to use our proofreading expertise in both Spanish and English. References available upon request.
• Editing English or Spanish Documents
We have tools such as Adobe Acrobat and Office 2007 to track any changes made so you are in control of which changes to implement.
• Writing Business Letters or Emails in Spanish or English
Need to send off a quick email to a client in Mexico or want to establish a business relationship with a sales rep in Chile? We can do it for you.
• Designing Bilingual Brochures
We can design basic brochures using MS Publisher or more complex ones in PhotoShop. Let us know your needs. We’ll make it bilingual, giving equal weight to both languages. Click here to view samples:
Sample 1 – Sample 2
• Curriculum Design
We have developed preschool curriculum for www.langokids.com; ESL and CBET for SweetWater Union High School District – Adult Ed; and parent education classes for the School Readiness Program at Mt. Diablo Unified School District. References available upon request.
• Spanish/English Translation
Now offering translation of all texts. We can translate your birth certificates, marriage licenses and other legal documents and provide a certified translation accepted by USCIS. We can translate children’s stories, books and blogs, letters or other documents. I work with a federally certified translator/interpreter to guarantee our work is professional and accurate. We offer a quick turn-around rate. We MUST see your document in order to provide an accurate quote.