Costa Rica Tourist Package President’s Week 2022
GET YOUR PASSPORT NOW!!
- Hilton Garden Inn 3.5-star hotel (1 night). Shuttle from LIR included.
- Marriott Mangroove 4.5-star luxury hotel (2 nights). Kayaking & biking included.
- Hotel Mystica 3-star (1 night). A yoga retreat center. Experience the peace!
- Volcano Lodge Hotel & Thermal Experience 4-star (2 nights). Hot Springs included.
- Hideaway Hotel 4-star resort (1 Night). $25 spa credit per room. Free Night Walk.
- Hotel Belmar 4-star hotel (2 nights). Lunch & Dinner included. Tours of organic property. Private trails.
- Altura Hotel 3-star (1 night). Bonfire and friendly farm animals. Chosen for proximity to volcano.
- Marriott Courtyard 3.5-star hotel (1 night). Shuttle to SJO included.
The dates are in. To secure your spot, we will require a $800 deposit. This is not refundable but goes toward the trip cost. We recommend you purchase travel insurance via www.squaremouth.com and include trip cancellation. You also need to include coverage for Coronavirus illness when travelling to Costa Rica.
We also recommend buying your air ticket ASAP as this is a VERY POPULAR TIME to be travelling to Costa Rica and best prices are selling out. Fly into LIR and leave from SJO. If leaving from SJC, we recommend Alaska Air. Make sure you get a flight 7-11 hours and not one that is 24 hours. Bring snacks/meals with you on the plane.
Contact us at Travel@HablaLS.com for more info or to receive a registration packet.
- 11 nights lodging at 3.5 – 4.5 star hotels. Breakfast at every hotel except the last morning. Special inclusions at various hotels as noted above.
- Transportation with guide and personal escort Gina Covello
- Shuttles to and from airport and hotels.
- Entrance to 7 waterfalls, 2 animal sanctuaries, sloth tour, Poas Volcano, coffee tour with lunch, jungle floating tour with lunch.
- Optional trip to Ficus La Raíz and Rosewood Souvenir, gardens and woodshop in Monteverde included.
What’s NOT included:
- Airfare to LIR and from SJO.
- Optional trips and spa services. We have arranged discounts at some of the hotels.
- Lunches, dinners, and drinks are not included unless we have indicated so.
- Tips are included in meal prices. If you take an optional trip, please consider tipping your guide. Tips for bell hops and housekeeping are customary.
- Some optional tours at an additional cost include: ziplining, rafting, horseback riding, birdwatching, hiking, chocolate farm, hanging bridges.
$5000 per participant.
Save $1500 if sharing a hotel room $3500.
Save $100 if paying with cash, check, or Venmo.
Special pricing for children 12 and under after double occupancy is paid. Reserve your spot with a deposit here.
We will be offering the Costa Rica Summer Spanish Immersion Program for 2022. July 22-Aug 2, 2022. Ten days and 11 nights with five days with host families in the town where Gina Covello, founder of Habla Language Services, served in the US Peace Corps.