Here’s what’s going on at Habla:
- Beginning Spanish Class tentatively planned for Mondays between 10 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Intermediate Spanish Class: Tuesdays at 2:30, but somewhat flexible.
- Advanced Spanish Class: Mondays 2-3 p.m.
- ESL Adv. Beg: Mondays 6:30-7:30 p.m. (may add or switch this)
- Medical Spanish Workshops: Feb. 25-26 and March 10-11; 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
I have kept my Thursdays free so that I can go out and meet with various business contacts to discuss teaching either English or Spanish. I work with your schedule and venue. If you’d like me to come to your place of work to teach either English or Spanish let me know. I have experience teaching English to restaurant servers and will be working on getting certified for CE units for Spanish for Chiropractors and Medical Spanish workshops. I also have experience in many more areas, so contact me and let’s see how I can meet your English or Spanish needs. I continue to work at bridging the language gap between English and Spanish speakers.
We are looking at doing Costa Rica July or August 2013 and will be updating the website soon.